At EMS Today, By telephone or video chat, we are pleased to introduce our patients premier telemedicine services to ensure that they receive the treatment they need when they need it most.
Through EMS Today digital health care. Your physician will be able to address your symptoms, options for recovery, and follow-up care, but telemedicine does not access all facilities. If telemedicine suits your disease the best, contact us today.
From your own home or office, you can speak with one of our providers in Houston, Texas. You will enjoy
- No travel expense or time
- Less time away from work
- Expert professional guidance
- Less interference with your busy schedule
- No exposure to other potentially contagious patients
Is Telemedicine Right for Me?
EMS Today provides telemedicine/digital health services to individuals in the state of Texas and is one of the only urgent care clinics in the Houston, TX, area to do so. The following is a list of conditions that we can help address using this service:
- Colds, the flu, and sinus infections
- A sore throat, ear ache, or pink eye
- Back pain, neck pain, joint pain
- Heartburn, vomiting, diarrhea, and constipation
- Allergies and asthma
- Simple Headaches and migraines
- Certain minor burns
- Various skin conditions or rashes
- Urinary tract infections
- Medication refills for blood pressure, diabetes, hypothyroidism, COPD, asthma, GERD, etc
It is important to note that not every patient is eligible for telemedicine services. Certain Conditions such as Pneumonia, severe dehydration, complicated urinary tract infections could require in-person exams at one of our locations.
Take advantage of our convenient telemedicine services today!
Reserve your spot online here